October 12, 2017

halloween curb appeal


I have to admit,
I bought one more pumpkin today…

Enough already, right?
I’ve been buying pumpkins for weeks now!

Roger’s Gardens, Trader Joe’s,
Tanaka Farms, and the grocery store,
it’s hard to resist these beauties…

Well, I really did need one more
to finish off 

And speaking of Halloween porch décor,
here are a few of my favorite looks
for the month of October.










and remember.... try doing something amazing today! 




ciao! fabiana




photo credit:
Ballard
DIY Network
New England Living
Ciao Newport Beach
tumblr
pinterest


If you get a chance, check out
a few of my fun Halloween picks
at my Blog Shop!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where you can find the "BOO" grapevine letters? SO cute!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi. The BOO letters are originally from Ballard Designs.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...