September 6, 2017

I'm happy to be back!


Wow-- summer vacation is officially over,
and I can finally share some of
my vacay photos with you!

We just got back from our annual family trip
to Hilton Head, South Carolina.

And of course, my hubby and I usually slip in a 
little side trip into Savannah for the day.
Savannah has got to be my favorite city and
I could totally see myself living there.

The architecture, food, and beauty of the city
just fills my heart with joy and makes it
skip a beat or two!

We even got caught in a huge 
summer rainstorm and had to 
run eight blocks to our car…

It was sooooo fun! 
We don’t ever get to do that 
here in So Cal.


In a later blog post,
I’ll share my three favorite
places to visit in Savannah,
and my husband and I 
discovered a new favorite that 
I’ll share as well. 


Bluffton is a quaint little town
right near Hilton Head that's finally blooming again
with so much revitalization of their old main street and
surrounding Old Town.

We fell in love with its charming
southern architecture and with
the friendly people walking in town 
or driving in their little golf carts.


Stay tuned for more on Bluffton too!


We did spend most of our time in Hilton Head
visiting with east coast friends and new neighbors.

You know me and how I love some good curb appeal! 
I have some pretty houses to share 
and even a few cute photos of newly 
hatched sea turtles on the beach…

probably the cutest little creatures
I’ve ever seen! 


Check back soon!


xoxoxo

ciao! fabiana


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...