July 4, 2017

with liberty and justice for all



I got this little shot of lady liberty yesterday
at one of my favorite cafes in Laguna Beach,

They have great food, friendly service and
best of all the restaurant is part of
a gorgeous home and garden store!

You literally dine within the beautiful
garden filled with statues and
other pretty antique artifacts.


It’s the best of both worlds for me!

From there I went into downtown
Laguna to do a little shopping.

My first stop is always Tuvalu Home.
They sell pretty coastal inspired
furnishings and accessories.

The store is styled magically,
and you feel right at home
as soon as you walk through the door!


I fell in love with these round
placemats trimmed in tiny seashells.
I got a set and these are now a permanent
fixture on by breakfast room table.


Aren’t they sweet?
I love how they look all set on the table
with this macramé runner.
I have one just like it, so  now I have
this perfect look at home!


The designers at Tuvalu really are masters
at mixing and matching patterns and textures,
and they even offer interior design services
here in the store.




Everywhere you look,
you’ll see a pretty vignette.


There’s definitely a little something
to be found here for everyone,
or in my case, a lotta something! 



Lucky for me I have another
appointment later in the week in Laguna,
so I’ll be stopping in again for a few more goodies
for my home.


I really love their home entertaining accessories
and they have the perfect hostess gifts.


And conveniently located across the street is
one of my other favorite cafes, Moulin.


Another one of my favorite places in Laguna Beach
to pop in for inspiration is the
Laguna Nursery.


They're known for perfectly intermingling beautiful antiques
with plants in a gorgeous garden setting.


As you enter the gates of this tiny haven,
you’ll feel instantly relaxed and happy!


And a walk in one of Laguna’s amazing
beach coves is always a treat.

I always pick a different one to explore.
This morning I picked Diver’s Cove.


…with liberty and justice for all.
Wishing you a happy and safe 4th of July!



ciao! fabiana

4 comments:

Mary H. said...

Tuvalu is my favorite shop for coastal items. I travel an hour and a half 3-4 times a year just to browse. Laurie and Wendy are fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

You go to some of my favorite places! I love shopping at Tuvalu when I'm in Laguna.

xoxo

Mimi

Anonymous said...

Next time try stopping at Belle&Lane at 490 S. Coast Highway across the street from the Wyland Gallery. It's a gorgeous new family run jewelry and accessories store! You will love it.

Claudia Fabiana said...

I will! Thanks for letting me know. I've heard great things about Belle & Lane.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...